Good pasture condition provides a range of ecosystem services that support stock health. In the below video, Damien O’Sullivan, Senior Extension Officer with the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries explains why good pasture is so important on-farm, and provides a couple of practical steps to help you monitor your pasture condition.
Additional pasture management resources
- Pasture management for the inland Burnett
- Grazing support programs, Queensland Government
- Long Paddock, Queensland Government
- Grazing and pasture management, Queensland Government
- Tropical forages – fact sheets
This website has been developed through funding by the Queensland Government as part of the Better Partnership Project.